Do you know why it’s important to use sulfate free beauty products? Sulfates or SLS can be very bad for your skin and even carcinogenic. Find out how to enjoy sulfate free home by making your own beauty products.
20 DIY Bath and Body Recipes – How to Make and Use Sulfate Free Products
It’s so easy to use sulfate free products in your home and incorporate them into your life as long as you know the ingredients. When you make your own recipes, you even SAVE money as well! So making your own products = no sulfates and saving money!
Featured DIY Recipes!
- DIY: Cranberry Coconut Lip Gloss + Cheek Stain
- How to Make Fall Skin Fabulous + DIY Watermelon Scrub
- Hot Chocolate Body Sugar Scrub
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Goat Milk Soap
- Relaxing Lavender Bath Soak
- Chemical Free Homemade Facial Wipes
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Mocha Lip Scrub
- Easy Melt & Pour Fall Scented Soap
- Homemade Peppermint Scrub Recipe
- Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs Recipe
- DIY Beauty for Hair: Conditioning Treatments
- DIY Men’s Body Wash Made With Essential Oils
- DIY Foot Soak For Dry Cracked Feet
- DIY Homemade Lip Balm Recipe – Step By Step Tutorial
- DIY Chapstick (Copycat Blistex Medicated Lip Balm)
- Avocado Footmask Recipe
- Orange Honey Oat Bath Soak
- DIY Whipped Body Butter Recipe
- DIY Coffee Bath Scrub Recipe