I don’t know what it is about this time of year but I love harvest smells and tastes. This Autumn Harvest Punch would be so yummy either cold or warm! You can serve it up like the photo or simmer it in the slow cooker for a few hours.
Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe
- 3 Cups lemonade
- 5 Cups apple cider
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 5 Cups sparkling water
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- Rosemary sprigs
- 3 Apples
- 1 Orange
- In a tall pitcher mix the apple cider with the orange juice and lemonade. Set aside.
- Cut the apples and the oranges and add them to the pitcher.
- Mix in the maple syrup and add the rosemary sprigs.
- Cover and take to the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Add the sparkling water and mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
The longer you keep it in the fridge the bigger the punch of flavor. You can make it overnight to serve in the afternoon. You can also add 2 cinnamon sticks to make it spicier.
Linking up to Tatertots and Jello