I don’t know what it is about this time of year but I love harvest smells and tastes. This Autumn Harvest Punch would be so yummy either cold or warm! You can serve it up like the photo or simmer it in the slow cooker for a few hours.
Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe
- 2 Cups almond milk
- 2 ½ Cups chocolate chunks
- 1 ½ Cup oats
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- 1 Banana, chopped
- ½ Cup chopped walnuts
- In a pot over medium-high heat, heat the milk and melt 2 cups of chocolate chunks.
- Incorporate 1 cup of the oats and cook until desired consistency.
- Transfer to a blender.
- Incorporate the cocoa powder, greek yogurt, and bananas pieces.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with the remaining chocolate chunks, oats, and walnuts.
- Serve and enjoy.
Linking up to Tatertots and Jello