Do you get kind of sick of the same old lemonade recipes toward the end of the summer? Mix up this super easy Blueberry Lemonade for something just a bit different. Find other healthy recipes to shake up the end of summer!
Refreshing Blueberry Lemonade Cooler Recipe
I love lemonade, but I definitely do not like it on the sweet side. My favorite store brand is Newman’s Own because it’s completely natural and a huge chunk of profits go to charity. It makes me feel like I am doing something good by supporting that brand.
I was at a blogging conference last weekend and there was snack time every afternoon, just like my grandparents used to do. They had fresh lemonade but it was super sweet so I mixed it with seltzer! That creates a sort of fancy fizzy drink that is always fun.
Homemade Blueberry Lemonade
My oldest spent a lot of time away from home this summer, but she was with her cousins a lot. One thing she came home super excited about was making homemade lemonade using fresh squeezed lemons and the blender. She loves this blueberry lemonade just as much using fresh summer blueberries!
- 2 Cups almond milk
- 2 ½ Cups chocolate chunks
- 1 ½ Cup oats
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- 1 Banana, chopped
- ½ Cup chopped walnuts
- In a pot over medium-high heat, heat the milk and melt 2 cups of chocolate chunks.
- Incorporate 1 cup of the oats and cook until desired consistency.
- Transfer to a blender.
- Incorporate the cocoa powder, greek yogurt, and bananas pieces.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with the remaining chocolate chunks, oats, and walnuts.
- Serve and enjoy.