Easy Homemade Breadsticks made in under an hour means you can have fresh bread with dinner all the time! I’ve been talking about how homemade bread is better for you – now you can make it for your family so easily! It takes hardly any effort to add these beauties to your meals.
Easy Homemade Breadsticks in Under 1 Hour
Just a handful of ingredients and mix it up and let them rise while the oven is preheating! There’s nothing better than fresh breadsticks with dinner, am I right?
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1?4 cup oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1?2 teaspoons yeast
- Make dough using your favorite method- bread machine, mixer or by hand.
- Roll out into a large rectangle.
- Cut into strips about 3/4 inch wide - you should get about 15-18 sticks.
- Give each strip a twist and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise for at least 20 minutes or more if you have time.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.