When I was growing up, I always loved putting juice in seltzer water. I would drink all of my mom’s seltzer with my little recipe. I never really got into making anything more elaborate, but this Fruity Nectarine Seltzer Recipe is so easy and fun I really enjoy it.
Fruity Nectarine Seltzer Recipe
This recipe normally calls for egg whites, which you can still include safely if you purchase liquid egg whites. They are simply for texture, but with the threat of salmonella these days, I am not going tell you you have to have them. If you decide to omit the egg whites, just ignore that part of the recipe.
- 2 Cups nectarine juice, cold
- ¼ Cup honey
- ¼ Cup lemon juice
- ¼ Cup spritzer
- 2 Pasteurized egg whites
- In a blender add the nectarine juice, lemon juice, and honey.
- Pulse until fully combined.
- Add the spritzer and egg white.
- Pulse for 10 seconds.
- Add pineapple chunks and peaches, if desired.
- Pulse until well incorporated.
- Pour the drink into glasses.
- Serve chill and enjoy.