Health News Mashup of Articles, Recipes and Tidbits in Natural Living
This was one interesting week, beginning with a weekend trip to the clean, fresh air of Vermont visiting family. I was with my littlest, since my older two were still so far away they had to take an airplane! That morning they walked into the airport with their little bags, holding each others hands, I thought my heart would burst. Two weeks is a long time! But they got to spend lots of good times with their cousins.
So, it was just the 2 year old and me holding down the fort, cleaning up after the kitties, and spending lots of time taking care of her baby doll. My 2 year old is such a big helper and likes to dust the floors constantly as well as clean up the cat mess. We’ve had a houseful of UTIs and the poor cats have been in so much pain. Our temperamental siamese was downright mean and literally attacking the youngest cat. He is so aggressive we can’t even treat him at home – we opted to have the vet give him bi-weekly injections of the medicine.
- How to Get Rid of Wasps and Hornets Without Chemicals July 10, 2014
- 10 Superfoods for Good Health July 8, 2014
- 16 Must-Have Healthy Pantry Staples July 3, 2014
- 5 Yogurts that are Worse than Doughnuts
- Dear Radish, I Wrote You a Love Letter.
- Natural Ways to Fight Off Allergies
- Incredible Rewards of Rising Early and How to Do It
- Why and How to Eat More Beets
- 9 Great Ways to Hide Vegetables in a Meal
- Strawberry Cantaloupe Smoothie
- Easy Grain-Free Veggie Pancakes (GAPS Legal)
- Raspberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins
- 6 Ways to Preserve Food at Home
- Homemade Chicken Stock in Slow Cooker
- The Big Fat Reuben – A Real Food Big Flat Sandwich
Whew! I think that’s about it. I hope you enjoyed this week’s health news mashup. Please share and have an awesome weekend!