When I was pregnant, I loved pears. I ate them like I would never taste one again. I don’t know what it was but I couldn’t get enough of pears. There’s something about how tender, juicy and soft they are without having a hard skin like other fruits. This Healthy and Delicious Baked Pears Recipe is one of my new favorites of my healthy recipes! It’s such a delicious and satisfying healthy dessert the kids absolutely love it.
Healthy and Delicious Baked Pears Recipe
- 4 Pears
- ¼ Cup almonds, sliced
- ¼ Cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Honey to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash the pears and cut their upper part.
- Core the pears using a knife.
- Take the pears to the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix the inside of the pears with the almonds, honey, and sugar.
- Fill the pears with the mix and take to the oven for 5 more minutes. Top with some blueberries and more almonds.
- Serve and enjoy.