This is such a great roundup of homemade Valentines Gifts for him or her to make your loved one feel special on Valentine’s day or any day!
Lovers’ holiday celebrated on February 14, the feast day of St. Valentine, one of two 3rd-century Roman martyrs of the same name. St. Valentine is considered the patron of lovers and especially of those unhappily in love. The feast day became a lovers’ festival in the 14th century, probably as an extension of pagan love festivals and fertility rites celebrated in mid-February. Today it is marked by the exchange of romantic cards (valentines), flowers, and other gifts.
Homemade Valentines Gifts for Him or Her
- A Valentine’s Pizza to Show Your Love (Vegan, Vegetarian, or Omnivores: Pizza Night!)
- Homemade Bath Soaks – Lavender Chamomile Oatmeal Soak
- Chocolate-covered Mission Fig Bites
- Easy Last-Minute Chocolate Valentine’s Gift
- Repurposed Sweater Valentine’s Pillow
- Tofu Chocolate Pudding
- White Chocolate Covered Apple Slices
- Banana Soft Serve Sundaes
- Valentine’s Day Craft: Tissue Paper Flowers