Welcome to the Natural Living and Healthy Meal Planning Linkup #1 hosted by Five Spot Green Living. The linky goes live every Sunday at 7pm!
Be sure to follow the FSGL Natural Living and Healthy Meal Planning Pinterest Board where every entry that meets the guidelines gets pinned!
Healthy Meal Planning
I used to do a healthy meal plan every week, which you can find here in the healthy recipes listing. It’s so helpful for me to plan out the week AND to have a list of things I need when grocery shopping. It definitely helps keep the cost down.
Healthy Meal Planning Week of July 14
1. Homemade Basil Pizza with Semolina Dough
I love this pizza and make this dough all the time. This was the first time I’ve used it frozen from the freezer, though. I was really hesitant because when I’ve done it in the past the dough cooks up gross. But this dough from Ambika’s Kitchen is SO good. I know I talk about it all the time but it’s so quick to whip up and the benefits from semolina are worth buying the extra ingredient.
I baked this pizza in the oven all assembled for 12-15 min at 450 degrees with fresh basil on top.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oatmeal – This just looked so good I had to include it! I have never heard of peanut flour or where to get it (can anyone enlighten me?) but it sounds so yummy.
Please include the following types of posts:
- Healthy “clean” recipes – nothing with processed foods or boxed things
- DIY anything
- Green cleaning
- Natural/holistic health
- Home remedies/essential oils
- Anything else green/natural living related
Never linked up before? Here’s how:
- Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page (add a great image of your project and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your natural living post – not the main page of your blog!)
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow on your blog – you can add a simple text link from your individual post that you shared or add the button to your post or sidebar. Buttons are available here!