I don’t like raspberries. I am weird, I know. I mean, who in the world doesn’t like raspberries? Everyone in my family loooooves raspberries so often I have to suffer through raspberry-flavored desserts and treats. I normally just skip them altogether, that’s how much I despise raspberry. My grandma was a master pie maker, and in her day she actually had a pie making business in her basement kitchen. Her favorite pie was the Fresh Raspberry Pie and she would sell them to the local country club.
Fresh Raspberry Pie Recipe
This recipe is just too easy not to make, especially if you have a pie shell all ready to go. Pie shells are super easy to make but sometimes it’s just easier to buy it. There are ready-made pie shells that are not filled with gross ingredients.
- 1 Pie crust
- 2 Cups raspberries
- ½ Cup sugar
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Whipped cream and fresh raspberries as a topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the cornstarch, sugar, and cinnamon. Add the blueberries, the melted butter, and the vanilla. Coat everything.
- Fill the pie crust with the blueberries and take to the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Decorate with whipped cream and raspberries to taste. Serve and enjoy.
You can substitute the blueberries for your favorite fruit. It works great with frozen fruit.
Where I Party