Do you love healthy recipe snacks that you can munch on without feeling guilty? Don’t you love it when your go-to snack is actually good for you? These Roasted Taco Flavored Chickpeas are so addictive. I love the crunchiness mixed with the next best thing – taco flavoring!
Roasted Taco Flavored Chickpeas
I’ve made these in the past and didn’t use a real recipe. I’m the kind of person that needs a recipe. So here’s a good one for this chickpea snack. This is a great recipe to have the kids make as well! Kids love mixing! 🙂
- 1- 15oz can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Dry between paper towels or dish towels.
- Add chickpeas and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Place chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, shaking every 8-10 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and toss well with taco seasoning. Put in colander or mesh strainer and shake around to remove any excess taco seasoning.