This classic white bean dip recipe is perfect for hot summer days when you want something light for a healthy snack or lunch. Pair with tortilla chips or pita chips and this makes an easy healthy appetizer!
White Bean Dip Recipe
What goes great with pita chips and sparkling juice? Homemade white bean dip, of course!
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus 4 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl.
- Serve the pita chips with the bean dip alongside a body of water with a good book in hand.