Here’s a healthy recipe for breakfast that will make your taste buds ecstatic! This Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe is super easy to make and your whole family will love it!
Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe
This blueberry oatmeal bowl is mind blowing delicious! It’s made with oats, blueberries, mashed bananas and your milk of choice (I tried with coconut milk and with cow milk and both were really good). I then added the toppings but it’s just as good without them.
So this recipe is very versatile and you can make it according to your liking.
I stored it overnight and it makes a delicious make ahead breakfast option.
Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Bowl
- 1 Mashed banana
- 1/3 Cup mashed blueberries
- 2 Tbsp honey or syrup
- 1/3 Cup oats
- 3/4 Cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Toppings of choice
- In a pot over medium heat mix the milk with the honey, vanilla, cinnamon and blueberries. Add the oats and bring to a slow simmer. Cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed banana. Mix really well and pour into bowls. Decorate with the toppings.
- Overnight oats option: Add all the ingredients except bananas to a glass jar or container and mix well. Add bananas on top. Store overnight until ready to eat.
- I like to let my overnight oats sit at room temperature for a bit before eating.