Have you ever looked for an impressive appetizer to wow your guests at a get-together? Something that makes entertaining easy but looks beautiful on your cheese board? Well look no further than this Cranberry Brie Wreath! This festive appetizer combines the decadent flavors of creamy Brie cheese wrapped in a wreath shape and studded with dried cranberries. It’s the perfect make-ahead appetizer that allows you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the company of friends and family.
Plus, with the tangy cranberry sauce adding a pop of flavor to the rich and creamy Brie, this wreath is a crowd-pleasing healthy appetizer that will leave everyone wanting more.
Follow our simple steps and bake this tasty wreath for your next gathering. Don’t wait, indulge in this delightful brie-infused treat today! Trust us, your guests will thank you. So gather your ingredients and get ready to impress with this irresistible Cranberry Brie Wreath recipe!
Looking for more The Best Brie Cheese Appetizers for Every Occasion like this? Try Easy Baked Apple Brie Appetizer, Brie with Honey and Pecans Appetizer, Baked Brie Bites Recipe, or Raspberry Brie Bites Appetizer.
What is Brie?
Originating from France, Brie is a soft, creamy cheese that is known for its delicate yet rich flavor. It’s often described as tasting earthy, nutty, fruity, grassy and even mushroomy. Wrapped in a distinctive, edible rind, Brie cheese truly brings an element of gourmet sophistication to any recipe. The creamy texture of Brie is a dream to bake with, melting beautifully to create a smooth, velvety filling that pairs wonderfully with the tangy burst of flavor from the cranberries.
Plus, Brie isn’t just delicious – it’s also packed with nutrients like protein, Vitamin B, and calcium. So not only are you indulging in a scrumptious appetizer, but you’re also reaping some health benefits! What’s not to love about Brie? It’s the perfect cheese for our Cranberry Brie Wreath, adding a touch of indulgence to this healthy appetizer.
How Do You Make This Cranberry Brie Wreath?
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Lay the Brie wedges on top of the cranberry sauce, spacing them out evenly.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries over the cheese and fold up the dough points to create a wreath shape, overlapping where necessary.
- 2 8-Ounce Packages Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 Cup Cranberry Sauce or Spread
- 8 Ounces Brie, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan or round pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the packages and using a small, upside-down bowl, arrange the crescent triangles in a circular shape around it. Overlap about halfway over each triangle with the pointed ends furthest away from the bowl and the thicker ends nearest the bowl. Remove the bowl and press down lightly on the overlapping dough to flatten.
- Spread the cranberry preserves onto the dough around the center nearest the bowl and top with the brie.
- Fold the pointed ends of the crescent rolls up and over the filling, tucking the tip of each under the base to secure.
- Bake until golden and gooey, about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring the wreath to a board. Serve with a cheese knife to slice and enjoy.