Easy summer salads are portable and delicious and hearty – perfect to include a healthy recipe into your outing!
20 Easy Summer Salads
What I love about easy summer salads most is that they can be made the night before the event, letting me enjoy the entire day without worrying about cooking and dirtying up my kitchen before I leave. Do you know what I’m talking about? There is nothing worse than coming home to a kitchen disaster when you just spent an entire day outside enjoying life and the company of friends and family!
Make these delicious and easy summer salads before your next gathering. Tell me about your favorites in the comments below!
Photo Credit: “Watermelon, Cucumber & Jicama Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing” by The Rising Spoon
The Rising Spoon has a refreshing salad that is going to help keep you stay hydrated this summer. Her Watermelon, Cucumber & Jicama Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing recipe is a healthy and refreshing meal you’re going to fall in love with. It’s a vegan and Paleo combination of hydrating fruits and vegetables with a tangy-sweet coconut lime dressing.
This salad is going to feed, nourish, and hydrate your friends and family during your next get together! Learn how to make this healthy masterpiece HERE.
Photo Credit: “Creole Potato Salad Recipe” by Cooking on the Front Burner
No matter if you are at a backyard barbecue or a picnic with loved ones, there is one side dish that is bound to be there, potato salad! And EVERYONE has their own version and strong opinions to who makes the “best” one! Tell your family to move out of the way, because you’re going to come to the next cookout with something that is going to knock their socks off!
This Creole Potato Salad is a mildly spicy up-do to the traditional potato salad. And if you’re looking for healthy switches to make this salad even better, you can easily substitute cauliflower for potatoes, and Greek yogurt for the mayo and sour cream! Visit Cooking on the Front Burner for this flavorful recipe HERE.
Photo Credit: “Cucumber Caprese Salad” by Ann’s Entitled Life
Picture it! You just remembered that the picnic you were invited to is TOMORROW. Now you’re in a panic about having time to make something that everyone will love. What do you do? Grab your favorite vegetables from your crisper drawer! You’re going to need them for this amazingly fast Cucumber Caprese Salad.
In twenty minutes you can have a crowd pleasing salad that will make you feel like you just won the brass ring! Hurry over to Ann’s Entitled Life to learn more about this amazing salad recipe HERE.
More Easy Summer Salads
Click on the links below to grab the recipes for these delicious salads to take-along with you anywhere you choose! Take them with you to Sunday dinner, your neighbor’s barbecue, or toss them into your cooler during your next beach trip!
Before you enjoy all of these easy summer salads, make sure you leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at Five Spot Green Living!
- Colorful Green Bean Salad by Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- Red White & Blue Fruit Salad by Eating Richly
- Cauliflower Potato Salad by Wholesome Yum
- Apple Grape Salad by My Gluten Free Kitchen
- Roasted Beet and Sweet Potato Salad by Homemade for Elle
- Greek Orzo Summer Salad by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Sweet and Savory Broccoli Salad by Mama to 6 Blessings
- Mom’s Best Potato Salad by Sunny Simple Life
- Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon by The Forked Spoon
- Instant Pot Potato Salad by Southern Family Lifestyle
- Pistachio Pudding Cool Whip Salad by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad by The kitchen is My Playground
- Favorite Southern Potato Salad by To Simply Inspire
- Cucumber Caprese Salad by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Healthy Potato Salad by I Was Born To Cook
- Creole Potato Salad by Sincerely Mindy
- Bean Salad Recipe – My MIL’s Famous Galena Caviar by A Magical Mess
- Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese & Mint by April Golightly
- Watermelon, Cucumber & Jicama Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing by The Rising Spoon
- Broccoli Slaw Salad with Creamy No Mayo Dressing by Flavor The Moments
More easy summer recipes