Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners
This is perhaps the busiest week of December, right before the holiday (if you celebrate) and also right before school vacation. Lots of us are traveling over school vacation and we need to make sure we have everything ready. Easy weeknight dinners December 17 is guaranteed to help you get through busy weeknights without headache!
Having a meal plan makes things so much easier for me and helps me stay sane so I don’t turn into crazy mean mommy. This list of easy weeknight dinners December 17 is my saving grace.
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
There’s also an organized grocery list that will make shopping so much easier and much less stressful knowing what to buy when you are in the store. This meal planning will save you money and time and you will waste less food and be ready each day for that neverending question – “Mom – what’s for dinner?”
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Easy Weeknight Dinners December 17 – December 21
- This Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Recipe is the perfect combination of soup and stew, using red lentils instead of rice for fiber.
- This Broccoli Cheese Quiche is the best quiche I’ve ever made! My kids love it and ask for it all the time.
- Here is a simple and healthy ground turkey and brown rice meal that’s quick to cook and a winner with the kids! Mexican Ground Turkey Skillet Recipe
- These delicious Spicy Sriracha Tuna Wraps are loaded with albacore tuna, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, celery and sriracha of course.
- The trick to this puerto rican rice and beansdish is to start the beans the night before. It’s actually quite easy if you follow the directions. Even if you fudge it, the dish will still taste amazing! I did not have Sazon seasoning so I made my own homemade Sazon.
Easy Weeknight Dinners December 17 Shopping List
Condiments and Spices
- olive oil
- 1 recipe taco seasoning
- chicken broth
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1 head fresh broccoli
- 3 green onions
- 1 bulb garlic
- 3 onion
- 1 tomato
- baby spinach
- red bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- 1 stick butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Meat, Poultry, Fish
- 1 can Tuna
- 1lb Lean ground turkey
- 4 slices good quality bacon
Legumes & Grains
- 1 can black beans
- uncooked instant brown rice
- 15oz can small red beans
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- red lentils
- 1lb dry pink beans
- 15oz can Goya Green Pigeon peas
- Basmati White Rice
Frozen & Other
- frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 15oz cans tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- flour tortillas