Easy Weeknight Dinners Meal Plan Volume 27 is here to make your life easier! You CAN create healthy meal plans with quick and easy weeknight dinners that families love and can afford! Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners Meal Planning
Around here we are knee-deep in springtime activities, which means little time to get healthy dinners on the table and me craving pizza delivery by the time we get home if nothing is cooked.
Lucky for me, my mother-in-law has been staying with us which means healthy homemade moroccan food which is literally to die for. It’s just so delicious with good-for-you herbs and spices.
But, alas, she has to leave us this weekend and it’s back to reality. So here is my menu plan for the next week.
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
Easy Weeknight Dinners
- This Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole is so easy to prepare ahead of time. You can shred the zucchini and saute the filling in the morning before school/work and either assemble it then or right before cooking. Such a delicious and filling vegetarian meal even the kids love it!
- My mother-in-law makes the best loubia – Moroccan White Beans, but I believe I am starting to get it like hers. Another delicious and filling vegetarian meal you can eat with bread and some cheese or salad. This delicious recipe can be cooked up super fast in the electric pressure cooker!
- My mom used to make the most amazing meatballs. I tried to get the recipe from her before her passing away but she never had anything concrete. So now I use store-bought meatballs, which are still pretty good and so awesome for weeknight recipes like this Spaghetti Casserole with Meatballs
- If you crave Indian food like I do, you will love this easy and quick – only 30 minutes – Creamy Coconut Chickpea Curry that you can make stovetop with rice. Ok so that’s technically two pans. Oops.
- Here is a chicken dish that will make everyone happy! I don’t like dark meat, so you can use both chicken breast and thighs in this recipe. My oldest only likes the meat and not the vegetables, which she can pick out. Apparently she takes after my dad who was a butcher for 40 years and ate meat almost every day of his life. This Chicken and Potatoes with Garlic Parmesan Spinach Cream Sauce will please every picky person in your family and it only uses one pan to boot!