Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 28 is here to make your life easier! You CAN create healthy meal plans with quick and easy weeknight dinners that families love and can afford! Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 28
Wondering what to make on these warmer days when you just want to be outside? It’s so hard to make sure you have something healthy ready for dinner when the days are longer and the weather is (mostly) nice! But as long as you plan ahead, you can have healthy recipes all done when dinner time rolls around.
And it’s not like you always have to cook, either. Sometimes I just make chicken in the oven with pasta and vegetables or spaghetti and frozen meatballs that are made with natural ingredients.
This week I am trying an old favorite – pad thai! I even got the fish sauce. Now the recipe says not to let that scare you, it just adds the right amount of flavor you’d expect from pad thai, so we’ll see!
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Easy Weeknight Dinners
- This Chickpea and Quinoa Greek Salad is one of those easy dishes that you can serve with breaded chicken in the oven. Have you ever made your breaded chicken using yogurt?
- Here is the chicken pad thai recipe I was talking about, only I will substitute the chicken for zucchini and red pepper.
- Even if you don’t have a grill, you can make this Spicy Grilled Lime Shrimp and pair it with a quick rice and vegetables cooked in the same pot with simple garlic, salt and pepper.
- I’ve made this Creamy Tomato Spinach Pasta so many times. It is my easy weeknight pasta recipe that my kids even love.
- Another easy weeknight dinner is chickpea carrot tagine over rice. Now if you’ve had rice already this week and don’t want more, you can omit the rice and eat this dish with bread! Or just as is if you are watching your carbs. I love my moroccan food and always cook it in my electric pressure cooker to get the utmost flavor within minutes.
Leave a Reply