Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 29 is here to make your life easier! You CAN create healthy meal plans with quick and easy weeknight dinners that families love and can afford! Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 29
My kids are still in school! Crazy right? I know, but they will soon be on summer vacation. So I’m trying to figure out what kinds of things I can make during the weeks of hot, hot summer vacation.
The ocean is only an hour away from our house, so we like to pack up our cooler with fresh sandwiches or salads and spend the afternoon at the beach on those hot dog days of summer. These easy weeknight dinners I’ve chosen can be eaten for lunch OR dinner!
Want to take your dinner to the lake and enjoy some family time relaxing after the long day? These dinners are perfect for that!
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Easy Weeknight Dinners
- I love the combination of tomatoes and zucchini, especially in the summertime. This Healthy Greek Rice Salad Recipe has just that and is so light and refreshing.
- Instant Pot Taco Pasta is an easy dinner idea that puts all your favorite flavors of tacos in an to make pasta. Plus, you make everything in the Instant Pot so cleaning up is a snap!
- Summer Caprese Orzo Salad recipe is loaded with roasted corn, tomatoes and lots of feta cheese!
- These Spicy Grilled Lime Shrimp skewers are perfect for the grilling season. Served with juicy slices of lime and a delicious avocado dipping sauce.
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich Recipe is perfect for those days when you just don’t want meat for lunch but crave a good, hearty sandwich.
Leave a Reply