Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 30 is here to make your life easier! You CAN create healthy meal plans with quick and easy weeknight dinners that families love and can afford! Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 30
Here we go – 30 weeks of easy weeknight dinners to make your summer seamless and stress-free! I love having things planned out so after a day at the beach we aren’t scrounging for dinner ideas. If you have a meal plan you can come home to a healthy meal idea all set to go!
Cook up the items for a salad in the morning and then throw it together in the evening. Or marinate the chicken for the grill ahead of time.
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Easy Weeknight Dinners
- Packed with nutrients like spinach, parsley, couscous and lentils, this easy Mediterranean Lentil Salad is perfect for summer.
- This Pizza Salad with Homemade Tomato Basil Dressing is the perfect way to use up homegrown garden tomatoes!
- This Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta recipe starts with throwing nearly ever single ingredients into a crockpot and cooking on high for 3-4 hours.
- Healthy Potato Salad with Fingerling Potatoes and Green Beans is a well-rounded, flavorful, side dish that comes together so quickly and easily and goes perfectly with grilled chicken or turkey burgers!
- Easy tacos without the shell or mess with this Turkey Taco Skillet Meal