Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 31 is here to make your life easier! You CAN create healthy meal plans with quick and easy weeknight dinners that families love and can afford! Download the free printable weekly meal plan to make things easier!
Easy Weeknight Dinners Volume 31
School’s back in session which means busy weeknights with kids and homework and feeding the animals…the dog and cats not just the kids!
Having a meal plan makes things so much easier for me and helps me stay sane so I don’t turn into crazy mean mommy. These easy weeknight dinners are my saving grace.
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Easy Weeknight Dinners
- Easy Weeknight Keto Pizza Recipe is delicious and guilt-free and features a melt-in-your-mouth baked cream cheese “crust” plus all the incredible flavor of pizza.
- This Instant Pot Chicken Breast recipe produces flavourful, tender, perfect chicken breasts using fresh or frozen chicken. Suitable for Whole 30, Paleo, and Keto dieters.
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl is delicious, low carb burrito bowl using shredded chicken made in the Instant Pot. Includes Mexican-inspired toppings and dressing.
- This Vegetarian Greek Quinoa Salad recipe takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish and you can top it off with chicken if you prefer!
- This Mexican Ground Turkey Skillet Recipe is a simple and healthy ground turkey and brown rice meal with the added flavoring with mexican seasonings.
Cortne Trout says
Pinned for later! Thanks for sharing!! Super helpful!
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party! Hope to see you this Sunday too!
Such a nice variety of recipes…Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJs!
Miz Helen says
I am coming over for the pizza, it sure looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
Jann Olson says
Yum, yum!! This looks really delicious! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.