Why You Should Never Buy Essential Oils on Amazon
We do NOT recommend buying oils on Amazon/Ebay for a few reasons
The only guarantee to buy 100% Young Living Essential Oils is through www.youngliving.com or through a Young Living distributor.
- Although it may be tempting to buy off Amazon or Ebay for “less,” this is a huge risk and you may end up losing money. Anyone on Amazon or Ebay can create a username such as “Young Living” and mislead you into buying their products. This is a known issue and Amazon/Ebay have no way of knowing who is a legitimate seller.
- It is extremely easy to open a bottle of essential oil and replace it with a “new” sealed cap without the customer knowing. What does that mean? That means someone could open the bottle, replace it with a cheaper oil, dilute, and alter the essential oil before they sell it to you. You may not get the results you are looking for and/or cause harm to yourself using the adulterated oil.
- If anything is wrong with the oil, the seller is under no obligation to replace it (buying directly from YL guarantees the quality and source and if it arrives leaking, they will replace it). There may be a small percentage of Young Living distributors oils on Amazon/Ebay who are selling overstock which they got for free, but there is no way of knowing if you are buying the real thing or a counterfeit. When you choose to order from these websites, you don’t have a sponsor/upline to go to for support and education about using the oils.
- You are missing out on free stuff! When you purchase from YL on the monthly Essential Rewards program, you earn 10-20% back on every purchase to spend in the future. You can also earn free products when you spend 190pv, 250pv, or 300 pv on monthly promotions.
- Lastly, why not support this amazing company directly by ordering from them. They are providing you a phenomenal number of essential oils and products. They are constantly researching and creating new products for us. Support their tireless efforts!