25 Kids Healthy Snack Ideas for After School
As soon as my kids get in the door after school, they are going for a snack. Or two! They are so hungry after they get home that they eat a ton of food it seems like. This is the time of day when they really need to eat healthy snacks for kids because it's right before dinnertime. If they fill up on sweets and junk they definitely won't want to eat a healthy recipe for dinner!
Kids Healthy Snack Ideas
Here is a list of 25 kids healthy snack ideas that your kids might actually want to eat after school! Fuel your kids' hunger with nutritious foods that will keep them going until dinner - without ruining it.
1. Apple Protein Muffins
2. Cranberry Pretzel Cheerio Bars
3. Homemade "Go-Gurt" with Hidden Veggies
4. Vegan Peanut Butter Jelly Blondies
5. Healthy Mango Fruit Roll Ups
6. No Bake Chocolate Chip Cashew Butter Bars
7. 5 Minute Fruit Salad
8. Kermit Apple and Peanut Butter Snack
9. Cheesy Carrot Crackers
10. Ham and Turkey Kabobs
11. Apple Sandwich Snacks
12. Blueberry Peach Green Smoothie
13. Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites
14. Yogurt Bark
15. Pizza Kabobs
16. Sweet Potato Chips
17. Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits
18. Healthy Banana Oat Muffins
19. Homemade Granola Bars (8 Ways)
20. Ham on a Log
21. Apricot Almond Butter Oat Bars
22. Sweet Potato and Kale Veggie Chips
23. Zucchini Pizza Bites
24. Crunchy Granola Bites Snack Recipe
25. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
Thank you for these ideas! It is easy to be in a hurry and not have an idea!
It is a good post and healthy for kids. Thanks for this ideas. It is easy and hurries.
I'm so glad I found this site. I tried almost all of these snacks already for my kids and they so love it. Thanks a lot for sharing this!