Here is Healthy Meal Plan February 4 so you can get yourself organized for the coming week! I find it’s so much easier to make it through the week without feeling crazed if I have my meals planned out with easy weeknight dinners.
Healthy Meal Plan February 4 – 8
The dreaded winter blahs are threatening to set in, but I refuse to give in! It would be so easy to say oh it’s cold or I’m tired and don’t want to figure out what to make for dinner. That’s why we need to have meal plans! If you already have these easy weeknight dinners scheduled and the ingredients on hand then you are more likely to stay on track. And the better we eat, the better we feel!
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
There’s also an organized grocery list below that will make shopping so much easier and much less stressful knowing what to buy when you are in the store. This meal planning will save you money and time and you will waste less food and be ready each day for that neverending question – “Mom – what’s for dinner?”
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan” quote=”Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week’s meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan”]
Healthy Meal Plan February 4 – 9
- Monday – Chicken a la King (This is so easy to make with leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or canned chicken. My kids LOVE it!).
I use only green peas and we eat it over bread, but you can use egg noodles or rice if you prefer.
- Tuesday – Vegetarian Mexican Casserole (This is so easy to make ahead and pop in the oven when you are ready!)
- Wednesday – Loubia – Moroccan White Beans (Moroccan White Beans – these are always good with crusty bread or as is for a low carb meal)
- Thursday – Turkey Burgers (My family love these and always ask for leftovers!)
- Friday – Tortellini Vegetable Soup (I am not a soup person but my boys loved this hearty, filling soup)
Healthy Meal Plan February 4 – 8 Shopping List
Condiments and Spices
10 cups chicken broth
crushed red pepper
8 oz enchilada sauce
14 oz diced fire roasted tomatoes
Grains, Pasta & Beans
8.8 ounce package, DeLallo Three-Cheese Tortellini Pasta
1 can black beans
1 lb. dry white Cannellini beans
2 large sweet onion
1 medium red onion
2 red bell pepper
15 garlic cloves
Fresh baby spinach leaves
Fresh chopped parsley
Meat and Poultry
1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast 2 large breasts
1 package ground turkey
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
Shredded mexican cheese
Italian shredded cheese