Healthy Meal Plan Volume 33
Here is Healthy Meal Plan January 21 - 25 so you can get yourself organized for the coming week! I find it's so much easier to make it through the week without feeling crazed if I have my meals planned out with easy weeknight dinners.
Healthy Meal Plan January 21 - 25
My kids were away last week visiting cousins so I needed to make sure I had a good healthy meal plan that would keep me on my game when they returned! Seriously, the week they were gone I ate quesadillas and soup with grilled cheese almost every day. I refused to cook if I didn't have to!
Meal plans are an easy way to reach your health and lifestyle goals.
There’s also an organized grocery list that will make shopping so much easier and much less stressful knowing what to buy when you are in the store. This meal planning will save you money and time and you will waste less food and be ready each day for that neverending question - "Mom - what's for dinner?"
[click_to_tweet tweet="Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week's meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan" quote="Easy weeknight dinners are ready to go with this week's meal plan! #healthyrecipes #mealplan"]
Healthy Meal Plan January 21 - Januaru 25
- Monday – Vegetarian Shepherds Pie
- Tuesday – Chicken Enchiladas (This is basically the recipe I used, I didn't use onions and added corn) and I used this amazingly easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce and cooked the chicken in the sauce itself!
- Wednesday - Asian Ground Turkey Rice Skillet (This is so easy to make ahead of time and have it ready when you need it!)
- Thursday - Broccoli Cheese Quiche and Oven-Roasted Chicken Legs (This is by far the best quiche we've ever had!)
- Friday - Easy Moroccan Lentils Recipe and Oven-baked broccoli with olive oil and garlic.
Healthy Meal Plan January 21 - 25 Shopping List
Condiments and Spices
1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 can green chilis
Refrigerated ginger in jar
1 head fresh broccoli
1 pound Yukon Gold or white potatoes
8 large flour tortillas
1 bag green lentils
Meat, Chicken & Fish
4 slices good quality bacon
3 boneless chicken breast
1lb ground turkey
6 large eggs
8oz whole milk
grated parmesan cheese
28oz shredded cheddar cheese
4oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Click here to subscribe and receive the Healthy Pantry Staples Cheat Sheet!
more posts like healthy meal plan january 21 - 25
Easy Weeknight Dinners for the Whole Family
100 Healthy Recipes for Your Family