Here are 50 of the healthiest and most delicious keto side dishes for your dinner, holiday or potluck gathering! Serving up a healthy recipe on a keto diet can be both satisfying and nutritious while filling your belly.
50 Easy and Delicious Keto Side Dishes
With all of these choices for keto side dishes, you are bound to find something you like!
1. You’ll never know this Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin Recipe is good for you! This low carb keto side dish recipe packs in the flavor that’ll have your taste buds asking for more!
2. When it comes to the classic tomato soup, whether it’s a creamy bisque or even the kind that comes from a can, the flavor always seems to evoke a cherished memory
3. Need the perfect side for your barbecue? Make this delicious coleslaw. It’s bursting with fresh, tangy flavors and an addictive crunch.
4. Step up your side dish game with these Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms! Gluten-free and full of garlicky goodness!
5. This dish is so tasty and the kids will love it too! This keto friendly recipe uses cauliflower florets and not riced cauliflower. This is a baked keto cauliflower casserole with a delicious cauliflower mac and cheese sauce.
6. This low carb paleo cauliflower fried rice recipe shows you how to make cauliflower rice stir fry FAST. It’s the easiest, best way to cook cauliflower rice.
7. This healthy shredded zucchini recipe is one of my favorites because it is so fast, especially if you already have your zucchini shredded and frozen. Zucchini is also low in carbohydrates, so it’s a great option if you are following a ketogenic diet. If you are looking for quick, easy and delicious grated zucchini recipes, this zucchini side dish is for you!
8. This addicting Broccoli Cauliflower Rice recipe requires only 4 ingredients and is so easy to make. Enjoy a low carb side dish that’s ready in 20 minutes!
9. Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings taste great and are so good for you too. These vegan cauliflower wings are so crave-worthy that no one will miss the chicken. Learn how to make these with a step-by-step tutorial. Suitable for Keto, Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Vegan diets. Post includes Weight Watchers points.
10. Do you want more energy in the morning? Do you want to feel full until lunchtime? These cheesy cheddar bacon biscuits will do the job. They are “Bulletproof” and are versatile enough to be made gluten, dairy and egg free, along with paleo and keto. They are great for yourself, or perfect for when you have overnight guests. Especially when your guests show up with “unusual dietary restrictions.” Problem solved!
11. This delicious Low Carb Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscanao tastes just like the original but uses low carb, keto and paleo friendly ingredients.
12. This delicious low carb Caesar salad with chicken and bacon is made with a homemade Caesar salad dressing and homemade gluten free garlic croutons.
13. Amish Broccoli Cauliflower Salad tossed in a creamy dressing of yogurt and mayonnaise. This easy recipe is perfect for gatherings and low carb friends.
14. German green beans feature crisp-tender green beans warmed in a sweet and sour sauce with bacon, onions, cider vinegar and brown sugar. It makes a delicious healthy low carb side.
15. An easy and delicious side dish: roasted mushrooms with garlic, parmesan cheese, and balsamic vinegar. Low carb, keto, and gluten free.
16. I especially love that this recipe maintains the creaminess that’s expected in a potato salad. It helps make it more “believable” if you will.
17. Who says tailgate food can’t be healthy too? Crispy, cheesy Buffalo Chicken Keto Cauliflower Tots are guilt-free and totally crave-able!
18. These creamy herb filled bacon rolls are sure to be a hit at your next party. As a low carb appetizer it’s easy and delicious. The herb cream filling can be used on cucumber slices as well.
19. This perfect summer ratatouille comes together in less than an hour! The dish just says summer, with all the delicious summer vegetables, such as eggplants, bell peppers, tomatoes and onions coming together in this perfect French dish. And there is almost no work involved in making it, as Instant Pot Pressure Cooker is doing the work for you!
20. The best part about this Low Carb Cauliflower Fritters Recipe is that you need just a few ingredients to make this yummy side dish. All you need is a cauliflower (or cauliflower rice), grated cheddar cheese, eggs and oil to fry the fritters on! That’s it! If you have just these few ingredients, you can have this delicious and healthy side dish in no time!
21. Our loaded cauliflower au gratin makes the perfect side dish for any meal while being both keto and low carb friendly. You definitely won’t miss the potatoes here!
22. The best balsamic-maple roasted Brussels sprouts with butternut squash, pecans, cranberries and avocado roasted garlic dressing. Ultimate healthy vegan Thanksgiving side dish ready in just 40 minutes!
23. Cauliflower is an amazingly nutritious veggie that my family does not like on its own. I get it because it smells funny and I am not that big of a fan myself. I have to fool my mind into thinking it is something else. This cauliflower casserole makes me forget I am eating cauliflower.
24. Who can say no to a piping hot bowl of this baked yellow squash noodles and cheese sitting right in front of them? I can’t. Nope. This easy squash casserole is a rich, creamy, and low carb way to get your cheese fix on for dinner tonight.
25. A one-pot meal or a sassy side dish, Cajun smothered green beans with sausage is pure rich, velvety deliciousness. Cooked with a heaping of bean pod-hugging butter and seasoning, my take on this south Louisiana staple is my most requested recipe. Naturally keto, low carb, and gluten free, this easy dish also adapts into your Paleo lifestyle oh sooo easily.
26. Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower is a wonderful vegan, ketogenic, low-carb, and Paleo cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe. They are super creamy, loaded with garlic flavor, and are sure to be a hit at your dinner table.
27. This baked Cheddar Cheese Cauliflower Casserole recipe is vegetarian and loaded with cauliflower and corn! This easy to make low carb, keto casserole can be either a side dish or a main dish!
28. It’s that time of year we are getting together for holiday get-togethers and football get-togethers as well. These bacon wrapped anaheim pepper appetizers are a favorite of mine to make up and if I can grill it up it’s even better!!
29. A keto friendly paleo Chinese cauliflower pork fried rice recipe that’s much healthier than the traditional take-out. Enjoy it as a light meal or as a side dish to dinner.
30. Using the same idea as pizza crust, it’s easy to make a low carb cheesy cauliflower breadsticks recipe instead. Simply leave out the pizza sauce!
31. Taco Zucchini Boats are fun, healthy dinner idea, grilled zucchini filled with seasoned ground beef taco or turkey and topped with your favorite taco fillings like grated cheese, salsa, lettuce and fresh tomatoes—naturally low carb and keto friendly.
32. A delicious, creamy low carb side dish that tastes remarkably like the old standby cheesy potato casserole! (And no, its not cauliflower – promise!)
33. These eggplant fritters are crispy on the outside and soft and juicy in the center. I like making these with thick slices of eggplant, but you could cut each slice in half into semi-circles, or cut thinner slices if you prefer.
34. These Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips were loved by the whole family! They are super simple to make too!
35. Generally, greek salad is already keto friendly, as long as there isn’t any bread or gluten added throughout the mixture. This recipe shows you how to make a clean, basic greek salad that is not only keto friendly, but is also vegetarian and can be made vegan/paleo if you substitute the feta cheese for tofu or almond based feta.
36. Three ingredients and ten minutes of cook time to make an amazing keto mushrooms with bacon side dish that is full of flavor. Such an easy way to a keto mushroom dish and so absolutely delicious.
37. This One Pan Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe is a healthy, low-carb recipe that will satisfy your cheesy cravings. Makes a delicious and quick meal or a perfect Thanksgiving side dish.
38. Broccoli cheese casserole is one of those side dishes that gets gobbled up every time. It’s so creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor. Even your picky eaters will devour this broccoli.
39. This Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe may not look like much but it is the.best.broccoli you will ever eat. I could seriously eat pounds of this stuff.
40. This riced cauliflower stuffing is a hit for those trying to make healthier choices during the holiday season.
41. Low Carb Keto Garlic Butter Parmesan Tuscan Mushrooms are a delicious, easy, and totally indulgent side dish that are great with steaks, chicken, or fish! This deliciously decadent side dish is easy, quick, and so delicious – and won’t break your low carb diet.
42. Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a healthy, paleo friendly, keto friendly, vegan side dish recipe that is bursting with mexican flavors and ready in 30 minutes!
43. This Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a savory side dish to complement any low carb Mexican dish. Especially if you’ve been struggling to make cauliflower rice a part of your diet, you NEED to try this recipe!
44. Spinach pie works well for a breakfast, an easy mason jar lunch, or a side dish to dinner; Pairing with grilled chicken or steak perfectly.
45. Rich, creamy, and garlicky, this keto green broccoli mash will become your to-go veggie mash side dish!
46. A super simple, nutrient and fat loaded side dish of creamed kale that only takes 10 minutes is the perfect keto accompaniment! Kale is so full of nutrients, and although it is a little higher carb than some other veggies, the nutrients well and truly make up for it.
47. The whole spices in Indian cauliflower rice are essential to making this keto side dish a roaring success. Each bite yields little bursts of flavor as you chew the spices between your teeth. Making this delicious Indian dish an interesting addition to your keto cooking repertoire.
58. Easy Keto Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower is a pretty good substitute for mashed potatoes. They are creamy and full of flavor, they are a little lighter than real potatoes, but not in a bad way.
49. This recipe for keto stuffing, is proof positive that you can still enjoy your favorite Thanksgiving side dish if you are following a Keto diet.
50. Loaded to the brim with gooey, cheesy goodness, this cheesy cauliflower casserole is the perfect low-carb and keto friendly macaroni and cheese substitute. With only a handful of ingredients, this yummy filling side dish comes together with little effort on your part.