Love yourself quotes about self-care can help you realize what you deserve love and can create your own sense and definition of love. Love and self-care are fundamental to the process of wellness and being healthy.
50 Love Yourself Quotes – Inspiration for Self-Care
I love these love yourself quotes and inspirational images because they speak volumes about how to love yourself and be happy with yourself. Self love quotes remind you that YOU are the most important thing in your life.
Here are 50 inspiring self love quotes, the first part includes images to pin and the second part includes self care quotes without images. Loving yourself is not selfish, but a fundamental skill to generate the strength needed to love others.
Why is loving yourself and self care so important?
- Life becomes easier. When you love yourself life is lighter and simpler.
- You have the ability to stand up to more obstacles with stability inside and a strong armor outside.
- You’ll be happier and have more fun in life.
Learn to love you… You will make so many choices differently when you love and respect yourself – Courtney Seard, Consultant and Coach
Hey YOU, yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself, you are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks, Love them. without those things you wouldn’t be you and why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile, it’ll draw people in. My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I’m happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws I love my imperfections. They make me me. And ‘me’ is pretty amazing.
Today I will love myself enough to exercise.
No one is going to love you if you don’t love yourself.
Love yourself. Know your worth. Accept growth. Appreciate life. These things will help you through ANY situation.
Love yourself and be proud of everything that you do, even your mistakes. Because even mistakes mean you’re trying.
Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.
If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
Do more of what makes you happy.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.
11. Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself.
12. Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.
13. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
14. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
15. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
16. If you don’t love yourself, nobody else will.
17. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
18. Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
19. Happiness is an inside job.
20. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
21. Love yourself first. So you know what you deserve. – Lucille Ball
22. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
23. Accept yourself, love yourself. – Chanel Iman
24. Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
25. Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
26. What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?
27. If you don’t love yourself, nobody else is going to love you.
28. You, yourself, as much as anybody else in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
30. Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
31. Be very very very gentle with yourself. The world is very very very hard on you.
32. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
33. Sometimes the noise of life can be just too much. If you need to escape, love yourself enough to know when you need a real time out.
34. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else. Because it’s only when we love ourselves that we feel worthy of someone else’s love.
35. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
36. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
37. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.
38. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
39. The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
40. You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.
41. There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.
42. She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself.
43. If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
44. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
45. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
46. Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
47. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
48. Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
49. If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
50. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.