This tropical mocktail punch recipe is so refreshing you will feel as though you are sitting on the beach with a soft breeze in the air. This delicous non-alcoholic drink is perfect for the summer heat or a fall event.
When it comes to hosting a party, having a delicious punch as the centerpiece of your beverage lineup can really elevate the experience for your guests. And the great news is, making a crowd-pleasing punch doesn’t have to be difficult! With a few simple ingredients and a little bit of creativity, you can whip up a variety of Easy Punch Recipes that taste amazing and will make your guests ask for seconds. Whether you’re going for a classic fruity flavor or want to try something a little more unique, there are countless punch recipes out there that are sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
Tropical Mocktail Punch
This mocktail recipe is so easy and delicious it makes a great refreshment for baby showers, barbeques, holiday gatherings and even simple family dinners. You will feel as though you are on island time when you are sipping this fruity pineapple tropical punch!
My kids LOVE this tropical fruit punch mocktail and enjoyed helping me make it. It’s easy for kids to be involved and they like adding the fruit especially.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
According to Healthline, there are some impressive health benefits of pineapple:
- Loaded With Nutrients
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation
- May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise
Here’s what you’ll need for this super-easy and amazingly-delicious mocktail recipe:
- Citrus Sparkling Water
- Pineapple Juice
- Mango Nectar
- Maraschino Cherries (and the juice)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks (I used canned as my youngest doesn’t like fresh pineapple)
- Pitcher or Jug
Make sure to also try this Autumn Harvest Punch Mocktail!
- 2 liters flavored sparkling water (I used citrus)
- 46 ounces pineapple juice chilled
- 16 ounces mango nectar chilled (2 cans)
- 11 ounces maraschino cherries fruit and juice (1 jar)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks fresh or canned
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or jug. Use the cherries AND the cherry juice.
- Chill and serve over ice with additional fruit for garnish.
Recipe makes about 1 gallon. Recommended serving size is 8 ounces