This tropical mocktail punch recipe is so refreshing you will feel as though you are sitting on the beach with a soft breeze in the air. This delicous non-alcoholic drink is perfect for the summer heat or a fall event.
Tropical Mocktail Punch
This mocktail recipe is so easy and delicious it makes a great refreshment for baby showers, barbeques, holiday gatherings and even simple family dinners. You will feel as though you are on island time when you are sipping this fruity pineapple tropical punch!
My kids LOVE this tropical fruit punch mocktail and enjoyed helping me make it. It’s easy for kids to be involved and they like adding the fruit especially.
Health Benefits of PineappleAccording to Healthline, there are some impressive health benefits of pineapple:
- Loaded With Nutrients
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation
- May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise
Here’s what you’ll need for this super-easy and amazingly-delicious mocktail recipe:
- Citrus Sparkling Water
- Pineapple Juice
- Mango Nectar
- Maraschino Cherries (and the juice)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks (I used canned as my youngest doesn’t like fresh pineapple)
- Pitcher or Jug
Make sure to also try this Autumn Harvest Punch Mocktail!
- 2 liters flavored sparkling water (I used citrus)
- 46 ounces pineapple juice chilled
- 16 ounces mango nectar chilled (2 cans)
- 11 ounces maraschino cherries fruit and juice (1 jar)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks fresh or canned
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or jug. Use the cherries AND the cherry juice.
- Chill and serve over ice with additional fruit for garnish.
Recipe makes about 1 gallon. Recommended serving size is 8 ounces
More amazing mocktail recipes!Autumn Harvest Punch Mocktail
Fruity Nectarine Seltzer Mocktail Recipe
Cinnamon and Cumin-Infused Cranberry Spritzer Recipe