This peppermint foot soak recipe with is totally easy and inexpensive with just three ingredients. There are so many Uses for Peppermint Oil here’s one great way to use it!
Soothing Peppermint Foot Soak Recipe
I am not one to spend money on myself for pampering, especially with little ones running around needing so many things. I love the fact that I can make these natural skin care cures at home and at the same time create some really cool homemade gifts for my friends and family.
DIY Face Care
• 6-step face care routine
• All-natural ingredients
• Easy homemade recipes
This soothing essential oils recipe for foot soak is literally 15 minutes from start to finish, so whether you are trying to squeeze it in during nap time or sitting down after a long day this essential oils recipe is perfect to pamper yourself and get pretty feet at the same time!
Peppermint Foot Soak Recipe
- Add ingredients to a bowl.
- Stir with wooden spoon to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or bag, and use within a few weeks.
- To use, simply fill a small tub or large bucket (I like these inflatable foot soak tubs) with warm or slightly hot water. Add the salt mixture and soak your feet for 10-15 minutes!
- Don’t forget to follow up with a pumice stone and a good foot cream afterward.
- Epsom Salt will soothe aches, eliminate smells and softens up rough skin.
- Baking Soda is good for exfoliating, leaving your skin soft and helps eliminate odors.
- Peppermint contains menthol which induces a cooling sensation and can help ease tension headaches and muscular aches and pains.
I love Rocky Mountain Oils because of their quality 100% pure essential oils that require no minimum purchase and always gives FREE shipping! Plus they always have specials going on!
Rocky Mountain Oils’ essential oils are verified by a third-party, independent lab. GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils sold so you can look at the bottom of the bottle to find your individual batch code and then input that number into our website to pull up the GC/MS test results.
Rocky Mountain Products can be returned for any reason, even if opened, for up to 90 days. RMO also pays for our customers’ return shipping expenses to make our ordering process completely risk-free.
RMO includes three different icons for recommended use on each bottle for easy reference: Diffuse, Topical Application and Household. So you can look at the bottle and know in what way it’s intended for use.
You might also love this DIY Invigorating Lemon Lime Face Scrub