The holidays aren’t the only time for peppermint, but definitely the best time! Here are 40 Delicious Peppermint Recipes to make for your Christmas party or holiday treat!
Over 40 Delicious Peppermint Recipes
1. This delicious peppermint white hot chocolate drink can be doubled, tripled, even quadrupled, if you’re making it for a big group of people. It’s rich and satisfying and absolutely perfect on a cold winter day after being outside in the snow.
2. Perfect, spiked hot chocolate featuring an easy, homemade hot chocolate recipe with vanilla vodka, and coffee liqueur.
3. There are two different ways to make your homemade Chocolate Peppermint Bark taste just like Williams-Sonoma’s- with chocolate wafers and with real chocolate. One’s about as simple as it gets, the other — a tad more complicated. Below, you’ll find recipes for both, along with foolproof tips for perfect two-toned Chocolate Peppermint Bark.
4. Beet Chocolate Mint Brownies offer the perfect blend of minty goodness, sweet beets, and dark chocolate along with a delightful “fudge-like” texture. Cheers to veggie desserts!
5. Tis the season for a yummy holiday coffee and I hate having to take up extra room in my fridge with that fake coffee creamer. So I came up with my own way to make my holiday drinks and I LOVE my Homemade Peppermint Mocha. If you are having this drink every day you don’t have to go all out with the crushed candy canes and whipped cream but i totally won’t judge you if you do!
6. Using a boxed cake mix makes a peppermint hot chocolate dump cake easy while marshmallows and chocolate chips give it a satisfying homemade kick. Top it with Santa’s crushed peppermint candies and it looks like it’s dressed for the holidays.
7. This simple Peppermint Bark Recipe is made from 3 ingredients – melted semi-sweet and white chocolate bars and crushed candy canes.
8. If you’re looking for a cookie recipe to surprise your gang, I can almost guarantee this Peppermint Mocha Macaron recipe will make everyone happy.
9. One of my favorite types of homemade candies to make is this easy mint truffle recipe. They are quick to make and the chocolate flavor is so incredibly rich! Whether you want to enjoy them for yourself or give them as a gift, you really need to try making truffles this year!
10. This Christmas cocktail combines two of my favorite things into one delicious beverage: white chocolate and peppermint! With a splash of vodka and Godiva white chocolate liquor to some cream and peppermint schnapps and you have a quick and easy Christmas cocktail to take the chill off your winter day.
11. The warmth of a cup of hot chocolate. The zing of a little peppermint. All in a cookie. That PS is gluten free and vegan. This cookie puts it together with all of the flavor, but none of the sugar crash. Eat it. Dunk it. Take it to a cookie exchange. Leave it out for Santa. Just don’t call thisPeppermint hot chocolate
12. Looking for a quick and delicious Christmas treat? I have a great recipe for you! I made this for the first time last night to take to family Christmas at Mom’s today. White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch is so incredibly easy to make, requires only a few ingredients and is YUMMY! I could hardly keep my hands out of it! Pour some in a festive bowl, and watch it disappear!
13. This Chex Mix Christmas Crack recipe is the perfect DIY holiday treat! The mix of sweet and salty with a hint of peppermint is so good. Afterwords, put it in a cute holiday tin and you have the perfect DIY Christmas Gift!
26. No Bake Peppermint Pie / Simply Stacie
27. Eggnog Custard with Crushed Peppermint / Kelly Stilwell
28. Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Cookie Bars / Kitchen Gone Rogue
29. Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe / Thrifty Jinxy
30. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake / Courtneys Sweets
31. Peppermint Melting Moments / The View from Great Island
32. Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies / The View from Great Island
33. Homemade Peppermint Bark / Happy Healthy Mama
34. Peppermint Mocha Cake Roll / Flavor the Moments
35. Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn / Cooking on the Front Burners
36. Thin Mint Cocktail / Mighty Mrs
37. White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Dukes and Duchesses
38. Chocolate Peppermint Truffles / Lets Eat Cake
39. Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Recipe / Fun Learning Life
40. Chocolate Peppermint Patties / Ruffles and Rainboots
41. Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Spaceships and Laserbeams
42. Peppermint Stuffed Chocolate Cookies / Spaceships and Laserbeams