Taking good care of your skin is essential on many levels. It will increase your confidence, ensure your skin is healthy for many years, help with healthy aging, and reduce dryness, irritation, and other effects of improper skincare.
The information in this eBook is going to guide you through the process of switching to a more natural skincare approach.
• Understanding why you should switch to a natural skincare routine.
• Learning what helps with natural and anti-aging.
• Taking care of your body skin and cracked heels.
• Learning about dietary changes that can help with your skin.
• Making your own skincare products with essential oils and other natural ingredients.
• Avoiding the toxic chemicals found in many over-the-counter skincare products.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Going Natural with Skincare Treatments
Chapter 2: Natural Anti-Aging Tips and Tricks
Chapter 3: How Your Diet Affects Your Skin
Chapter 4: DIY Skincare Products with Essential Oils
Chapter 5: Get Rid of Cracked Heels for Good
Chapter 6: Natural Skincare Tips for Your Body
Chapter 7: Avoid These Chemicals in Drugstore Skincare Products
Chapter 8: Recommended Natural Skincare Products
Chapter 9: Natural Skincare Tips for Every Season
Chapter 10: Starting Your New Natural Skincare Routine