Do you want to give a gift that’s both delicious and unique this holiday season? Look no further than our Pumpkin Bread Mix in a Jar! Made with wholesome ingredients like pumpkin puree and walnuts, this easy-to-make mix will result in a moist and flavorful pumpkin bread that everyone will love. Keep reading to learn more about why this mix is the ultimate gift idea and how you can get your hands on the recipe.
Who doesn’t love the smell of freshly baked bread? There’s just something so comforting about the aroma and taste of homemade Pumpkin Quick Bread Recipes. Not only is making bread at home a fun and rewarding experience, but it also allows you to know exactly what ingredients are going into your food.
Our Pumpkin Bread Mix in a Jar isn’t just your ordinary edible gift, it’s a delightful culinary adventure that tickles taste buds and warms hearts. As the giver, you’ll bask in the glory of gifting a homemade treasure. And as the lucky receiver, prepare to indulge in the joy of baking and relishing your very own scrumptious, moist pumpkin bread.
Benefits of Giving this Pumpkin Bread Mix in a Jar as a Gift
When searching for the perfect gift, there are a lot of factors to consider. You want something that expresses your feeling, while also staying within your budget and saving you precious time. That’s why customized gifts are such a great option! By adding a personal touch to your present, you show your loved one that you care enough to put in the effort.
Plus, by creating something yourself, you often end up saving money compared to buying a generic gift. So why not try your hand at making a unique, DIY gift this year? It’s a win-win situation – you get to flex your creative muscles while also delivering a thoughtful, meaningful present.
Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipes
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Chocolate Drizzled Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
- Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Healthy Applesauce Pumpkin Spice Bread
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Layer the Ingredients
Ready to assemble your Pumpkin Bread Mix in a Jar and impress your friends and family? Here’s how to do it:
- Start with a clean, dry mason jar or other container of your choice.
- Layer the ingredients in the following order:
- all-purpose flour
- whole wheat flour
- pumpkin spice
- baking powder
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- Seal the jar tightly and add a decorative label with the baking instructions (see below).
- Tie a ribbon or twine around the jar for a festive touch.
Extras to Include in Your Mix
The beauty of this bread mix is that you can customize it to your liking. Don’t like walnuts? Substitute them for pecans or leave them out completely. Want a little extra spice? Add more cinnamon or experiment with different spices like cloves or allspice.
As for the dry ingredients, make sure to use good quality flour and baking powder/soda for optimal results. You can also use a mix of white and whole wheat flour for added nutrition and texture. Other fun add-ins could include dried cranberries, chocolate chips, or even pumpkin seeds.
Creative Ideas to Make this Gift More Special
Want to go the extra mile and make your Bread Mix even more special? Here are some creative ideas to take your gift to the next level:
- Personalize it with a handwritten note or card. Let the recipient know how much you appreciate them and why you chose this gift specifically for them.
- Add some baking utensils like a wooden spoon or mini whisk to the jar for a complete baking experience. You can also include a cute recipe card for the mix and baking instructions.
- Decorate the jar with holiday themed stickers, ribbons, or other embellishments for a festive touch.
Here are some more Bread Recipes:
For the Mix
- 3/4 Cup White Flour
- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Coconut or Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Add the flours, spice, baking powder and soda to the jar. Stir gently.
- Add the brown sugar and pack down lightly. Then add the oats and the walnuts on top.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease two bread pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients until well-blended. Then add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Don't over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly and bake for 40-50 minutes.