Summer is upon us folks! Have you planned out your fun summer activities to do with your kids and family this year? Here are 15 Creative Summer Fun Kids Activities with all of the best games and activities for a fun-filled summer.
Summer Fun Kids Bucket List Roundup
Do you have plans for the summer? Do you have any kind of schedule? I like to make sure I have morning time that’s low-key and then plan fun activities in the mornings. Or vice-versa depending on the activity and the weather.
You can download the entire bucket list and printable summer calendar here! Then use the links below to stock your closet with the things you will need for all of your summer adventures, whether they are at home or elsewhere!
- Have a luau in the backyard with these summer luau party supplies that will make your guests feel like they are in a real jungle!
- Make ribbon wands and then run around the yard with them.
- Have a picnic at a state park with this picnic backpack bag set.
- Make ice cream with your kids using this fun play and freeze ice cream ball!
- Do some “baking” at the beach with these fun sand toys.
- Have a water balloon fight with these awesome instant fill balloons.
- Practice your origami skills and make objects to hang from the ceiling.
- Go biking on a trail with these awesome bikes!
- Create salad spinner art: Place circles of paper inside a cheap salad spinner, dab tempera paints on top, cover and spin away.
- Plant an herb garden.
- Make a sidewalk chalk mural with washable sidewalk chalk.
- Have an outdoor painting party using huge canvases or cardboard.
- Make a bird house out of Popsicle sticks.
- Set up a net and play badminton and volleyball. Or try one of these Backyard Games for Kids.
- Run through the sprinklers.
Have a tea party using this fancy tea set that includes a tray and tea pot and a carrying case.
Don’t forget to download the FREE printable bucket list and summer calendar to record all of these activities!