These delicious Thanksgiving-themed healthy drink recipes are a fun and festive way to enjoy time with family and friends this holiday season. Try one of these 20 Easy Thanksgiving Mocktail Recipes.
20 Easy Thanksgiving Mocktail Recipes
While the food dishes are usually the main event on Thanksgiving, drinks and mocktails can also create a festive atmosphere.
1. This autumn harvest Thanksgiving punch uses lemonade and orange juice and REAL fruit! Infuse the flavors and juice from real fruit by simmering this punch all day in your slow cooker before serving.
2. This Sugar-Free Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail recipe is easy, delicious, and health-promoting for an alcohol-free fizzy drink to serve friends and family!
3. This Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail is one of the easiest drinks you can mix up! It tastes amazing, is lower sugar, and it’s healthier, too. Our mocktail has a pretty pink color so it looks a bit like rosé wine, but without the alcohol so everyone can enjoy it.
4. This delicious Ginger Apple Sparkling Cider is the perfect chilled drink for fall! It also has less sugar than regular sparkling cider so you can enjoy this drink during the holidays and still meet your health goals
5. What could be more festive than a warming mulled drink. Mulled wine and mulled cider are popular at this time of year, but here is our non-alcoholic version. This Mulled Apple Juice is full of the spices of Christmas and will warm you up after a day of Christmas shopping. Perfect for serving up at a party!
6. This virgin mulled cranberry punch is perfect for the holidays! Made with Cranberry juice plus citrus and seasonal spices, it is best enjoyed warm, whether you are the designated driver or not!
7. This tasty Quick 5 Minute Cranberry Ginger Ale Punch gets its flavor and color from cranberries! Looks beautiful when serving to guests and whips up in less than 5 minutes!
8. This pumpkin butterbeer is so full of flavor thanks to the pumpkin and fresh ginger beer! Perfect fall drink.
9. This Fruity Nectarine Seltzer Mocktail Recipe is such a refreshing drink to have that time of year when nectarines and peaches are ripe and bountiful. You can modify it and add other flavors such as pear or apple.
10. Nothing says Fall like apples and they are also great in drinks! Check out this Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail recipe. It’s perfect for entertaining when apples, caramel and spices come together in one glass.
11. This Easy Thanksgiving Punch Recipe is a crowd favorite that is easy to prep in advance.
12. Add some fresh rosemary to this easy Sparkling Ginger Pear Mocktail for a festive holiday mocktail.
13. This Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider Punch recipe is a delicious treat for the kids and adults alike.
14. This Sparkling Blood Orange Mocktail is a refreshing and beautiful way to enjoy peak citrus season!
15. Mango Lemonade with Ginger is more of a summertime drink but it’s so refreshing you can serve it up anytime. Plus the ginger helps settle your system on a day when you might be eating more than normal.
16. Slow Cooker Mulled Apple Cider delivers warmth and coziness for the holidays. Whole spices, fruit and cider simmer all day long while guests linger.
17. This traditional Holiday Hot Fruit Punch is served at the holidays in Guatemala, Mexico and Latin America, the spices and fresh fruit making it a deliciously fragrant drink to serve.
18. Try this Slow Cooker Spiced Tea Recipe with Apple and Cinnamon for something different from heavy cider or coffee! You probably already have the ingredients so it’s a good recipe to throw together when you are looking for a last-minute hot beverage.
19. This strawberry orange ginger fizz is the perfect mix of wintry citrus and springy strawberries with calming ginger giving the drink a little extra.
20. Here’s a pretty drink that uses just a few ingredients that makes it so easy and simple. Bring this Easy Papaya and Blood Orange Mocktail Recipe for Kids to share with everyone this holiday!
More fall mocktail ideas: