Don’t believe you can have a healthy, light and still REALLY tasty Healthy Appetizers for Super Bowl? Think again, and check out this list of healthy appetizers. They are both delicious and easy on your gut AND most of them are kid-friendly!
Healthy Appetizers for Super Bowl are Possible!
My kids are so excited for game day when we get to eat in the living room! I don’t think they understand the importance of the Super Bowl, they just can’t wait for the healthy appetizers and tasty desserts they can eat with their hands in the living room!
I definitely am more excited to eat finger foods when they are more healthy appetizers for Super Bowl rather than all carbs and fatty foods. Because you know there will be brownies. There are always brownies. At least in our house.
30 Mostly-Healthy Appetizers for Super Bowl
- Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs from Allrecipes.com
- Spicy Strawberry Kiwi Peach Salsa from Allrecipes.com
- Shrimp Shooters from Southern Living
- Cumin Spiced Chickpeas from Health.com
- Barbecued Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken Wings from Health.com
- Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips from Food.com
- Perogies from Genius Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Chips from Food.com
- Touchdown Tortilla Wraps from Recipe.com
- California Sushi Rolls from Recipe.com
- Mini Spinach Calzones from Six Sister’s Stuff
- Blackened Chicken Mini Tacos from Better Homes Gardens
- Brie and Fig Pie Bites from Yumsugar.com
- Spicy Marinated Olives from Yumsugar.com
- Zucchini Fries Buttermilk Ranch Dip from Yumsugar.com
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs from Cincy Shopper
- Nachos Deluxe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon from Wholesome Yum
- Taco Salad with Doritos from Dancing Through the Rain
- Chili Cheese Cups from Mashup Mom
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Pulled Chicken Nachos from Drugstore Divas
- Firecracker Beef Meatballs from Mooshu Jenne
- Tuna Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers from Fancy Shanty
- Mexican Nachos with Sweet Potato Chips from Recipe This
- BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites from The Jenny Evolution
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins from Two Kids and a Coupon
- Sour Cream, Onion, and Herb Mini Cheese Ball Bites from Lydi Out Loud
- Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausages from The Weary Chef
- Pepper Jack Cream Cheese Wontons from Small Town Woman
Which one of these appetizers for Super Bowl will you try?