50 Easy Appetizers for Game Day
Here are some amazing Appetizers for Game Day! They are both delicious and easy on your gut AND most of them are kid-friendly! These recipes are mostly healthy so you don't have to feel guilty for chowing on them.
Over 50 Easy Appetizers for Game Day
My kids are so excited for game day when we get to eat in the living room! I don't think they understand the importance of the Super Bowl, they just can't wait for the healthy appetizers and tasty desserts they can eat with their hands in the living room! Try some of these easy Super Bowl appetizers this year!
I definitely am more excited to eat finger foods when they are more mostly-healthy easy Super Bowl appetizers rather than all carbs and fatty foods. Because you know there will be brownies. There are always brownies. At least in our house.
1. If you are looking for some healthy appetizers and don’t mind carbs, these cuties are for you! These little Italian Roasted Potato Bites are so fun and delicious. Five Spot Green Living
2. These Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are tender, sweet, and delicious. They're easy to make and only require a few ingredients. Allrecipes.com
3. Spicy Strawberry Kiwi Peach Salsa is a good summertime salsa that hits your taste buds twice. Can substitute canned peaches or frozen strawberries, but best to go with all fresh fruit.from Allrecipes.com
4. This refreshing Shrimp Shooters appetizer, inspired by a recipe from chef Robert St. John's book A Southern Palate, showcases Gulf Coast shrimp. Southern Living
5. These Cumin Spiced Chickpeas are a great source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats! Health.com
6. Add heat and sweet to these Barbecued Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken Wings by tossing them in a mixture of apricot jam, mustard, and crushed red pepper. Health.com
7. This Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips are easy to make and great as an appetizer or a snack. Food.com
8. You'll be the MVP after bringing these flavor-packed Touchdown Tortilla Wraps to the next tailgate. Recipe.com
9. Turn these Blackened Chicken Mini Tacos appetizer tacos into main-dish tacos by substituting 12 regular size taco shells for the mini shells. Better Homes Gardens
10. This delicious healthy Raspberry Baked Brie Appetizer is both savory and sweet and so easy to whip up using a muffin tin and only three ingredients! Five Spot Green Living
11. Feel free to make these Spicy Marinated Olives a day in advance of when you plan to serve them because they will be that much better. Yumsugar.com
12. Serve the Zucchini Fries with a buttermilk ranch dipping sauce on side. Yumsugar.com
13. These Slow Cooker Party Meatballs are going to make for the perfect appetizer at most any party you are having or attending. Sweet with a little bit of spicy kick! from Cincy Shopper
14. This Nachos Deluxe recipe is also good with a layer of refried beans and shredded cheddar. Ann’s Entitled Life
15. These easy Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon are super easy to make with just 7 ingredients you probably have right now! Naturally low carb and gluten-free. Wholesome Yum
16. You can’t go wrong with a Taco Salad with Doritos – particularly when it’s so easy to make! Dancing Through the Rain
17. Another super easy Super Bowl Appetizer! Here’s something different than the usual onion dip with potato chips – shake things up a bit this year with this Onion Bacon Dip Appetizer Recipe. Five Spot Green Living
18. It’s really hard to go wrong with these Chili Cheese Cups especially when making fun little appetizers out of wonton wrappers. Mashup Mom
19. These Bacon Wrapped Smokies are a family favorite! I mean can you get any better than sports and bacon? Penny Pincher Jenny
20. These Pulled Chicken Nachos were really easy to make, especially if you use the slow cooker to make the chicken.Drugstore Divas
21. These Firecracker Beef Meatballs cook up just like that with a sweet and fiery sauce that will wow your game day buddies! Mooshu Jenne
22. We took jalapeno poppers to the next level by adding a heart healthy protein to these Tuna Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers create a quick and easy appetizer to serve at your next event. Fancy Shanty
23. Here is a healthified recipe for Mexican Nachos with Sweet Potato Chips! Recipe This
24. Here is a super simple and delicious recipe for BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites that's the perfect, filling snack for busy afternoons. The Jenny Evolution
25. These Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins are sure to be a hit with your home team no matter who you’re cheering for, or even if you’re just making them for your next family game night. Two Kids and a Coupon
26. No need for crackers, knives and plates - these Sour Cream, Onion, and Herb Mini Cheese Ball Bites are all wrapped up in perfect little bites on an easy to grab food pick. Lydi Out Loud
27. These Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausages only need three ingredients and require very little prep or cleanup! The Weary Chef
28. You can prepare the filling for these Pepper Jack Cream Cheese Wontons ahead of time and with a simple 30 second lesson your kids can help! Small Town Woman
29. Greek Yogurt French Onion Dip
30. Greek-style Veggie Phyllo Pizza
31. Sriracha Sweet Potato Hummus
32. Fresh Easy Pico de Gallo From Scratch
33. Easy Tapas with Olives from Spain
34. Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Aioli
36. Fruit and Vegetable Appetizer Board
38. Easy Sheet Pan Vegan Buffalo Chicken Nachos
39. Homemade Gluten-Free Copycat Totino’s Pizza Rolls
40. Carrot Chips
41. Gluten Free PIzza Quesadilla
44. Skinny Chicken Taco Pinwheels
45. Cucumber Tomato Salad with Diced Avocados From Mexico Appetizer
46. Cranberry Cream Cheese Appetizer
49. Onion Bacon Dip Appetizer Recipe
50. Jalapeño Meatball Appetizer Recipe
51. Greek-style Veggie Phyllo Pizza
More ideas that could work for quick game day appetizers!
Healthy Appetizers for Every Occasion
25 Easy Healthy Appetizers
15 Healthy Quick Appetizers
I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on
a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!
These sound and look good. We usually go to friends for New year's eve so some of these would be perfect for that as well as game day. Thanks for sharing. Such a great variety.
What a great round-up of recipes. My kids would love to eat sushi on game day. #LearnToBlog
Those nachos look pretty dang fantastic! I don't really watch games...but I can still eat the appetizers, right?
Haha - absolutely! That's what I do. I eat and wait for halftime. Then the game is basically over right? 😛
this is a great round up up recipes on the lighter side for game day foods. Thanks for sharing
So many to try that look amazing! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party!
Wow that's some list! Those Jalapeno Poppers look fantastic! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Hope to see ya next week!
This is the first year I haven't been keeping up with football, and the big game really sneaked up on me! All of these are great ideas, thanks for sharing!
We're just the opposite in my house. My four boys love football, and I'm the one whose focused on the food! 🙂
Great Appetizers for the big game day! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and come back to see us real soon!
Thank you for this list! Thanks for joining the To Grandma's House We Go link party! Hope to see you next week.
The caramelized onion dip is one of my favs at trader joes! Good to know you can make it yourself! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! We hope you will join us again next week!
So many to try that look amazing!
What a great round up of apps!! Each one better than the next! Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!
Thank you so much for the awesome list!
Thanks for sharing. Such a great variety.