Do you need some help with your Pinterest scheduling? Sign up for one of my packages and ignite your pinning strategy!
Virtual Assistant Services
In the last 3 months alone, I have gained 25% of my total following! I’ve gone from having a handful of images repinned, to having thousands of repins in one month.
In the last 30 days, I’ve gained 768 followers!
April 18, 2019
June 6, 2019
|Month||Avg. monthly viewers||Avg. monthly engaged|
10 Pinterest Images – $40
Create new images or adjust old images to brand identity.
10 custom pin-worthy images for new or old blog posts to your size standards
1 Canva template
Pinterest Cleanup – $150
- Gathering your own pins and scheduling
- Finding appropriate pins within your niche to schedule
- Pinning using my strategy daily
- Cleaning up Pinterest boards
- Optimizing board descriptions
- Optimizing your profile
Tailwind and Tribes Set up – $100
- Verifying and linking Pinterest account to tailwind
- Creating secret boards for scheduling
- Creating board lists for scheduling in tailwind
- Finding Tribes and joining/applying
Tailwind membership provided by client.
Business Account Setup – $200
- Set up new Pinterest business account
- Link to your website, verify with Pinterest and enable analytics
- Optimize Pinterest profile with keywords for your specific niche
- Enable rich pins
- Apply to 10 group boards
- Follow 100 influencers
- Create 10 boards and 25 pins for each board
Monthly Maintenance – $100
- Schedule approximately 600 pins per month in Tailwind (Tailwind subscription required)
- Share your pins 25 times per week to Tailwind Tribes (1 pin to 1 Tribe = 1 share)*
- Create of one new keyword-optimized board per month (if needed)
- Create of four Pinterest-friendly pins per month (for new posts or existing posts)
- Apply to one new niche-specific group board per month (if needed)
- Up to one hour of email per month to answer questions and discuss a marketing plan for the next month
- Monthly report of your top performing pins, boards (group and personal), and Tailwind Tribes
Tailwind Tribes are great when you’re a new blogger because your content can go out to audiences that your Pinterest profile can’t yet reach.