Weekly Living Simple. Naturally. Summer Fun.
So the saga continues of our kitty drama and we had our third and youngest at the vet this week for more UTI issues. He was the worst out of the three and he barely let on that he was in pain. Poor guy! But we have a really great vet (Lowell Road Vet Center) and they’ve helped us immensely.
The kids love going to the vet’s office because they get to visit with the resident kitty who is currently on a successful diet regime – we can actually see his back muscles now!
Do you have a toddler who loves his or her doll or stuffed toy? My two year old loooooves her baby and carries her everywhere. By the hair. Around the neck. Grabbing the leg. There’s just something so heartwarming about that nurturing part of their person while they are still developing words and thoughts.
Earlier in the week we went to a petting zoo. We saw old friends and fed baby goats, bunnies and lots and lots of chickens. The sheep were a bit overwhelming for the youngest one but the baby ducks made up for it.
- Top 10 Homemade Skin Care Remedies
August 7, 2014
- HIPSTER Baby Carrier Giveaway
August 5, 2014
- Roku Streaming Stick & $100 Amazon GC Giveaway
August 4, 2014
- Natural Living Monday Linkup #4 – Quick Weeknight Meals
August 3, 2014
- How to Kill and Control Weeds Naturally
- 7 Ways to Free Corn from the Cob
- Apple Cider for Skin Tag Removal
- 23 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation
- 10 Homemade Cleaning Products You Should Always Make at Home
- Healthy Blueberry Cranberry Muffins
- Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad
- 5 Minute 5 Ingredient Mayo
- Vegan Curry Lentil Stew
- Zucchini Bread with Apples and Carrots
Here are this week’s best pins:
Whew! I think that’s about it. I hope you enjoyed this week’s health news mashup. Please share and have an awesome weekend!
This post may have been included in a link party! Check them out here.